Welcome to MFK

Welcome to MisFydKrafts!

+ I'm Fyd! A full time working Malaysian Biotech scientist based in Kuala Lumpur, who loves crochet, crafts & DIYs.
+ Here's where I started sharing my craft journey since 2010. Since then I've been featured in some of the local TV shows and also magazines.
+ I'm a life member of The Arts & Crafts Guild, KL & Selangor and currently a crochet instructor in Spotlight, Malaysia.

If you like to say hello, you can email me at misfydkrafts@gmail.com


Happy crafting, Happy browsing, Be Original, Support Handmade, Support MFK :)

Fyd

The Founder, Designer, Crocheter, Crafter of MisFydKrafts (001975460-K)
www.misfydkrafts.com.my

===================================================================================================================================

Spilled Prawn Noodle aka Mee Udang Tumpah: Crochet Beanie

Last week I've completed another creative crochet headgear order from Aizat. His 12th order from MisFydKrafts for his 26th full Marathon anniversary in the Penang Bridge International Marathon, PBIM 2015, 22nd November 2015. Let's see what I did for him for the day :D
Let's have Special Prawn Noodle / Mee Udang for Lunch!


While enjoying the Mee Udang, suddenly the bowl of noodle flipped & turned creating this mess on my head 

Tadaa~ The Spilled Prawn Noodle Beanie!
Inspired by the local Malaysian Mee Udang/Har Mee, from Penang!




I even did a comic strip out of it just for fun :p

Here's some photo of Aizat wearing the beanie on the day! 





It was super fun completing this piece!
Thanks to Aizat for the super awesome creative idea and let me be his crochet headgear/beanie designer ! ♡

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...