Welcome to MFK

Welcome to MisFydKrafts!

+ I'm Fyd! A full time working Malaysian Biotech scientist based in Kuala Lumpur, who loves crochet, crafts & DIYs.
+ Here's where I started sharing my craft journey since 2010. Since then I've been featured in some of the local TV shows and also magazines.
+ I'm a life member of The Arts & Crafts Guild, KL & Selangor and currently a crochet instructor in Spotlight, Malaysia.

If you like to say hello, you can email me at misfydkrafts@gmail.com


Happy crafting, Happy browsing, Be Original, Support Handmade, Support MFK :)

Fyd

The Founder, Designer, Crocheter, Crafter of MisFydKrafts (001975460-K)
www.misfydkrafts.com.my

===================================================================================================================================

ACG Craft for Charity (making pompom accessories)


Last Sunday, I was a volunteer for The Arts & Crafts Guild's (ACG) Craft for Charity (CFC) event with Saya Anak Bangsa Malaysia (SABM) & Sunbeams Home, teaching the Sunbeams home & orang asli kids making pompom accessories.

Several more ACG members also came & taught various type of crafts to the kids for 2 days. Material was donated by generous ACG members & also SABM members. The kids will make more craft items for Sunbeams charity sales in November.

Photo credit to kak Jon. I was teaching one of the orang asli kids in the photo :)

More photos!




#throwback #craftforcharity #theartsandcraftsguild #malaysiancrafter #acginstructor #malaysiancrocheter #crocheter #misfydkrafts #charity #teaching #kids #fun #mfkcharity #crafter #malaysian

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...