Welcome to MFK

Welcome to MisFydKrafts!

+ I'm Fyd! A full time working Malaysian Biotech scientist based in Kuala Lumpur, who loves crochet, crafts & DIYs.
+ Here's where I started sharing my craft journey since 2010. Since then I've been featured in some of the local TV shows and also magazines.
+ I'm a life member of The Arts & Crafts Guild, KL & Selangor and currently a crochet instructor in Spotlight, Malaysia.

If you like to say hello, you can email me at misfydkrafts@gmail.com


Happy crafting, Happy browsing, Be Original, Support Handmade, Support MFK :)

Fyd

The Founder, Designer, Crocheter, Crafter of MisFydKrafts (001975460-K)
www.misfydkrafts.com.my

===================================================================================================================================

Custom Triple Zippered Crochet Pouch!

This is a custom order pouch by Kak Ina for her mobile phones (which I think she have 2) and all the other miscellaneous stuff that she want to be in one place. Here's the finished pouch: 

All the zippers & inner felt lining are hand sewn (No sewing machine). It take me some time to figure out how to make the triple zipper compartments. This maroon pouch has safely passed to Kak Ina. 
She loves it. Thanks Kak Ina!

I got another 2 pouch order from her, one for herself  (cosmetic pouch) & another one for her daughter Need to work out with the design soon! =)

6 comments:

Aisyah Helga said...

I love it, Fyd! I don't think I could make that! Can't wait to see the other two you're making!

Unknown said...

Thanks Aisyah! =D
Need to work out the 2 other designs soon~

Butik Baba Chak said...

excellent design and workmanship fyd!

Unknown said...

Thanks Butik Baba Chak! =D

MamaDaniel said...

cantik... sgt kretif & berinovasi lagi.. hehe.. hand sewn plak tu... pergh!!

Unknown said...

Thanks MamaDaniel! :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...