Welcome to MFK

Welcome to MisFydKrafts!

+ I'm Fyd! A full time working Malaysian Biotech scientist based in Kuala Lumpur, who loves crochet, crafts & DIYs.
+ Here's where I started sharing my craft journey since 2010. Since then I've been featured in some of the local TV shows and also magazines.
+ I'm a life member of The Arts & Crafts Guild, KL & Selangor and currently a crochet instructor in Spotlight, Malaysia.

If you like to say hello, you can email me at misfydkrafts@gmail.com


Happy crafting, Happy browsing, Be Original, Support Handmade, Support MFK :)

Fyd

The Founder, Designer, Crocheter, Crafter of MisFydKrafts (001975460-K)
www.misfydkrafts.com.my

===================================================================================================================================

Felt Craft Class for Kids - Report

Hi guys! It has been really quite a while since my last blog post! I was kinda busy with the 8TV Quickie (will be posting about it soon), catching up February orders & plenty of craft related outings. I've also have some bad internet connection too, making me hard to update anything in FB & blog.

Anyway this is a long due post (waiting for the TV show video) for an event that I've posted in one of my blog post, where my crafter friend Norlie organised a felt craft class for Kids on the 30th Jan at Wisma Bling Lustre, Puchong.  I've helped her on the class where I teaches some of the kids on how to sew felt. Although I've lost my way there with Zam (I'm not that familiar with Puchong area) eventually found the place after an hour late! But we didn't missed that much. The TV3KidsNews (a kids news show on a Malaysian TV channel) was there to do some coverage. Anyway it was fun!

All the teacher didn't have time to take photos, but we are lucky that Kak Chik from thelittleBIGshots helped us to take some shots of the event. She also helped us to take a video shot of the TV3KidsNews on tv.

Here's some photos that she took in the felt class:
Photo credit to Rumaizah aka Kak Chik from thelittlebigshots.

The teachers on the day, in green hijab is Norlie from Sekoci Norlie, in black hijab is Sabrina form Mikylayna & in black cap is Zam from MiezCraftShop. And me in my light blue slouchy beanie. The cute little baby with a big bow made by Norlie is Mia, a daughter of Kak Chik.


   
 Credit video taken by Kak Chik from thelittlebigshots.


She also did a mini photo session for Norlie's headband, but there are some of Zam's & my handmade on the kids. Checkout some of these adorable photos of the kids posing with the handmades:

Photo credit to Kak Chik from thelittlebigshots.
Her daughter Aiza is wearing one of my handmade, a slouchy beanie & my TatyHana pin. The slouchy beanie was made using metallic cotton yarn for myself. Ain't she just photogenic! All her 3 daughters are! Definitely the daughters of a photographer mum!  

Do checkout her official photography website thelittleBIGshots & FB page, she does beautiful photos of kids & family =).

BTW my friend Norlie also just went on air on Wanita Hari Ini TV3 (a national TV, direct translate 'women today') last Friday. So proud of you! Check out her Sekoci Norlie blog & FB page for more updates on her work =D.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...