Welcome to MFK

Welcome to MisFydKrafts!

+ I'm Fyd! A full time working Malaysian Biotech scientist based in Kuala Lumpur, who loves crochet, crafts & DIYs.
+ Here's where I started sharing my craft journey since 2010. Since then I've been featured in some of the local TV shows and also magazines.
+ I'm a life member of The Arts & Crafts Guild, KL & Selangor and currently a crochet instructor in Spotlight, Malaysia.

If you like to say hello, you can email me at misfydkrafts@gmail.com


Happy crafting, Happy browsing, Be Original, Support Handmade, Support MFK :)

Fyd

The Founder, Designer, Crocheter, Crafter of MisFydKrafts (001975460-K)
www.misfydkrafts.com.my

===================================================================================================================================

New Designs : Kids Coral Beret & Coral Beanie with Visor

This is another order that I've managed to complete during the CNY holidays. Both ordered by Azila for both of her lil princesses. It's the first time I've made a Coral Beret for kids which is slightly smaller compare to the adult size. I've also design a new beanie with visor too, Coral Beanie with visor. The Oohanas was attached permanently to the both beanies as her request. Check out the outcome:

The Coral Beret Beanie is exactly the same design that my lil sis wore in my previous post here but slightly smaller.

She said both of her girls love it. Thanks! =D

Here's a photo comparing the adult & kids size Coral Beret Beanie =)

2 comments:

Aisyah Helga said...

Ala, Fyd...cantik lah! Saya pun tgh buat slouchy beanie ni tp tk siap2 lg. Asyik buat benda lain je :p

Unknown said...

Hahahaha...tkpe nanti mesti siap punye =) Bat for Hazel ke?
Nway Thanks Aisyah!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...