Welcome to MFK

Welcome to MisFydKrafts!

+ I'm Fyd! A full time working Malaysian Biotech scientist based in Kuala Lumpur, who loves crochet, crafts & DIYs.
+ Here's where I started sharing my craft journey since 2010. Since then I've been featured in some of the local TV shows and also magazines.
+ I'm a life member of The Arts & Crafts Guild, KL & Selangor and currently a crochet instructor in Spotlight, Malaysia.

If you like to say hello, you can email me at misfydkrafts@gmail.com


Happy crafting, Happy browsing, Be Original, Support Handmade, Support MFK :)

Fyd

The Founder, Designer, Crocheter, Crafter of MisFydKrafts (001975460-K)
www.misfydkrafts.com.my

===================================================================================================================================

My Eraser Carving Mood is Back (for awhile)

I was thinking of making a new name card, so I start carving for a new eraser stamp. This time I carved my details on the eraser (7 x 3cm, largest that I have) by carving out my own handwriting. Here's the carved eraser:
The carving was not that clean but then it's readable (acceptable). Actually that's my good readable handwriting. You won't want to see my REAL handwriting. No one can read it accept me! Heheh.

So next will be mounting the eraser. I'm thinking of trying to use new stuff to mount the carved eraser (something water proof). I'll be posting about it again if I've found the best material.

For this name card version, I'm aiming not to use anything that is printed out =). I hope my plan will turn out ok! 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...