Welcome to MFK

Welcome to MisFydKrafts!

+ I'm Fyd! A full time working Malaysian Biotech scientist based in Kuala Lumpur, who loves crochet, crafts & DIYs.
+ Here's where I started sharing my craft journey since 2010. Since then I've been featured in some of the local TV shows and also magazines.
+ I'm a life member of The Arts & Crafts Guild, KL & Selangor and currently a crochet instructor in Spotlight, Malaysia.

If you like to say hello, you can email me at misfydkrafts@gmail.com


Happy crafting, Happy browsing, Be Original, Support Handmade, Support MFK :)

Fyd

The Founder, Designer, Crocheter, Crafter of MisFydKrafts (001975460-K)
www.misfydkrafts.com.my

===================================================================================================================================

MisFydKrafts will be at The 8TV Quickie!



Yes! I was invited to be a guest in The 8TV Quickie, live on the 1st March Tuesday (Girlie Guide) to talk about my crafts. I was super surprised & honored to be invited to one of the popular, cool & urban TV show in Malaysia which hosted by fun & quirky hosts!.

Honestly, I'm a bit nervous & worried whether I can talk about my craft on live TV! I hope I can do well when the time comes. Wish me luck!

Anyway, for those who don't know about The 8TV Quickie, it's a 15 minutes show starts 11.30pm everyday (except 12pm on Wednesday & Sunday) on 8TV. There will be some freebies from me for callers on the show so do stay up to watch & call to get them =)    

11 comments:

Asma’ AB said...

kak fyd, tunpang berbangga ! hehehehehe

lia said...

wah,congrats Fdy!!

Unknown said...

Thanks As & Lia! =)
Nervous nih~~~ huhuh

Aisyah Helga said...

Wow! That's great, Fyd! I'll try to watch it BUT pls remind me!!

Unknown said...

Thanks Aisyah! Ok, I'll try =)

fallahiah said...

congratulation!!! keep it up

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Nuno Lady said...

you will be on TV?.... wow!!.. I should record or capture the show..!!! inshallah...

Unknown said...

@Fallahiah: Thanks! =)

@KakFit: Yeah! I'm surprised too with a nearly nervous breakdown! I hope I'll do ok on the live show! =)

Cik Seri Sue said...

wow weeee!!!! congratulations fyd!!!!!!! so proud of you... hoyeh!

Unknown said...

Thanks Sue! =D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...