Welcome to MFK

Welcome to MisFydKrafts!

+ I'm Fyd! A full time working Malaysian Biotech scientist based in Kuala Lumpur, who loves crochet, crafts & DIYs.
+ Here's where I started sharing my craft journey since 2010. Since then I've been featured in some of the local TV shows and also magazines.
+ I'm a life member of The Arts & Crafts Guild, KL & Selangor and currently a crochet instructor in Spotlight, Malaysia.

If you like to say hello, you can email me at misfydkrafts@gmail.com


Happy crafting, Happy browsing, Be Original, Support Handmade, Support MFK :)

Fyd

The Founder, Designer, Crocheter, Crafter of MisFydKrafts (001975460-K)
www.misfydkrafts.com.my

===================================================================================================================================

My First Quilling Experience: Quilling Get Together V1.0 by Miyyah

I know it a super late post but I've decide to post it anyway =). I've attend a few crafter's event this year & I'm going to post all of them within this year (I hope =P).

This is late post on the Quilling Get Together at KLCC that I've joined in October. It was my first time learning quilling with a few of the well-known paper crafters in Malaysia. Thanks guys for the tips on paper quilling! I've certainly learned at lot from you guys! So here's some photos from my camera on that day:
We got some free biscuit from Miyyah@kertas, the organizer. We had a great time quilling & learning new tricks together. My side of the the table with Ayin & Nirwana was the most havoc which talks about anything from my lab mouse experience to Ayin's navy. The other side was quite but very diligently making their beautiful quilling cards. My first quilling card is in the cards photo, top left 2nd (Black base with red & yellow swirl).  The other cards are from Miyyah, As, Lin, Saza, Ayin, Nirwana, Tania, Nisa, Molly, Lin

For more photos you can visit some of the link here:


Really glad to meet you all! Hope to join the next session soon~~ =D


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...