Welcome to MFK

Welcome to MisFydKrafts!

+ I'm Fyd! A full time working Malaysian Biotech scientist based in Kuala Lumpur, who loves crochet, crafts & DIYs.
+ Here's where I started sharing my craft journey since 2010. Since then I've been featured in some of the local TV shows and also magazines.
+ I'm a life member of The Arts & Crafts Guild, KL & Selangor and currently a crochet instructor in Spotlight, Malaysia.

If you like to say hello, you can email me at misfydkrafts@gmail.com


Happy crafting, Happy browsing, Be Original, Support Handmade, Support MFK :)

Fyd

The Founder, Designer, Crocheter, Crafter of MisFydKrafts (001975460-K)
www.misfydkrafts.com.my

===================================================================================================================================

Experiment for New F'dyHana Design

I've managed to try a new design for my F'dyHana last month. This time I tried to mix my crochet with filigree. Here's the result:


I think it's more sophisticated & vintage look for F'dyHana as I've used thread for the crochet. What do you think?

6 comments:

halizda said...

kak, i like it..

Unknown said...

Thanks Halizda! =)

Rafidah Ahmad said...

wahhh...so elegant....u can play around more with the colour ....

Unknown said...

Yeah! later can try different colour =)

MamaDaniel said...

awesome..
maybe color turqoise pun cantik.. (sbb saya kan giler kaler biru) hahaha
saya rasa the chrome thingy tu cantik sgt.. maybe beads tu sikit jer dah enough.. (hehe.. just my 2 cent..) hehe... tq

Unknown said...

Thanks MamaDaniel! =)

Nanti bole cuba cadangan tu ;)

Perasan jugak byk sgt beads tu tk nmpk dh filigree tu...plus penat/susah jahit beads bebyk, so actually lesser is easier..heheh

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...