Welcome to MFK

Welcome to MisFydKrafts!

+ I'm Fyd! A full time working Malaysian Biotech scientist based in Kuala Lumpur, who loves crochet, crafts & DIYs.
+ Here's where I started sharing my craft journey since 2010. Since then I've been featured in some of the local TV shows and also magazines.
+ I'm a life member of The Arts & Crafts Guild, KL & Selangor and currently a crochet instructor in Spotlight, Malaysia.

If you like to say hello, you can email me at misfydkrafts@gmail.com


Happy crafting, Happy browsing, Be Original, Support Handmade, Support MFK :)

Fyd

The Founder, Designer, Crocheter, Crafter of MisFydKrafts (001975460-K)
www.misfydkrafts.com.my

===================================================================================================================================

New Shell Bag

I made a new bag design for myself. A quick project. I'm using it for my traveling 'telekung' or prayer wear. Here's the bag:

 Closeup of the bag blue base with a few line of grey. I've used the shell stitch for the cover flap & sew a button for the fastener.

 Some shots of the bag.

When the bag is open. What do you think about this bag? =)
Maybe next time I can try to make it longer to be a clutch or add a handle.

10 comments:

Asma’ AB said...

owuh! I HEART{♥} THIS BAG SOOOO MUCH! >..< lama tak buat die kak fyd? die nye penutup tu, santek sangat². then butang dia pun sgt seswai! :D

Unknown said...

Thanks As!
Yg nih tk lama pun nk bat sbb tk besar sgt...kecik je 18x13cm gitu

KFyd pun suka butang tu...mmg best tp limited...rasa yer pasni dh tkdpt stock lg...huhuhu

lia said...

wow!superb!!cantik sgt...kaler pun cantik...

Unknown said...

Thanks Lia! =)

Aisyah Helga said...

very cute,Fyd! love the colors!

Unknown said...

Thanks Aisyah! I luv the colour too =)

Anonymous said...

wah nice colour combination, its beautiful :) I like the design and it looks very convenience for any occasions.

Unknown said...

Thanks Sindar! =)

Ezyane Zaki said...

sangat sangat sangat canteks!!!!

Unknown said...

Thanks E! =D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...