Welcome to MFK

Welcome to MisFydKrafts!

+ I'm Fyd! A full time working Malaysian Biotech scientist based in Kuala Lumpur, who loves crochet, crafts & DIYs.
+ Here's where I started sharing my craft journey since 2010. Since then I've been featured in some of the local TV shows and also magazines.
+ I'm a life member of The Arts & Crafts Guild, KL & Selangor and currently a crochet instructor in Spotlight, Malaysia.

If you like to say hello, you can email me at misfydkrafts@gmail.com


Happy crafting, Happy browsing, Be Original, Support Handmade, Support MFK :)

Fyd

The Founder, Designer, Crocheter, Crafter of MisFydKrafts (001975460-K)
www.misfydkrafts.com.my

===================================================================================================================================

MFK First Bazaar Debut Soon!


I'm so excited that my friend Nastassia has booked a booth for us in The Threadszoo Sweatfest @ KLCA organized by Treadszoo Bazaar. It's actually a sport carnival (cricket skill competition, clinics on rugby, hocky-golf, telematches and paintballs) but there are also a shopping bazaar & mini concerts.

We will be sharing the booth to sell my handmade accessories & her ready-made trinkets. We will be there for a day which is on the 1st of August (Sunday) from 11am to 5pm at The Selangor Club, Bukit Kiara. Hope that you guys can come & drop by at our booth later =).

Hmmm need to work very hard on making stocks for the bazaar & also think on how to set up the booth for my crafts. Excited plus nervous! Very! XD
Any ideas on which MFK product is the best thing to sale & booth setup? Any experience that you can share?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...