Welcome to MFK

Welcome to MisFydKrafts!

+ I'm Fyd! A full time working Malaysian Biotech scientist based in Kuala Lumpur, who loves crochet, crafts & DIYs.
+ Here's where I started sharing my craft journey since 2010. Since then I've been featured in some of the local TV shows and also magazines.
+ I'm a life member of The Arts & Crafts Guild, KL & Selangor and currently a crochet instructor in Spotlight, Malaysia.

If you like to say hello, you can email me at misfydkrafts@gmail.com


Happy crafting, Happy browsing, Be Original, Support Handmade, Support MFK :)

Fyd

The Founder, Designer, Crocheter, Crafter of MisFydKrafts (001975460-K)
www.misfydkrafts.com.my

===================================================================================================================================

F'dyHana Rose on Hair Tie

I'm back from my 'balik kampung' (back to hometown trip) Kuching Sarawak last Sunday. I had a wonderful time relaxing at home, relieved my craving for Sarawak food like mee kolok+laksa sarawak+tea C special & spending one whole week with my mum, brothers, sister & my Pdy. Missing them already =(.
With all the relaxing time, I've also managed to finished some orders & create new stuff. I'll will update all of them in this week ;)

The week before I went back to Kuching, I managed to make my first hair tie using F'dyHana Rose. This one I made some leaves & attached them with the Rose. So here's my new F'dyHana Rose with leaves on a hair tie:

 The grey rose with leaves hair tie. I think the grey colour makes the rose look more classic.

Here's how the rose looks like when tie it for a pony tail.
What do you think?


4 comments:

Aisyah Helga said...

It looks real cute! Esp with the leaves.

Rafidah Ahmad said...

agreed!!!!!

Unknown said...

Thanks Aisyah & Rafidah!
What do you all think if the hair tie rose is without the leaves? Does it look to plain/boring?

Rafidah Ahmad said...

a bit plain kot..unless kalau u letak beads or small buttons ke?
aisyah..what ya think?

tapi kalau kena kaler yang terang..i think still ok

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...