Welcome to MFK

Welcome to MisFydKrafts!

+ I'm Fyd! A full time working Malaysian Biotech scientist based in Kuala Lumpur, who loves crochet, crafts & DIYs.
+ Here's where I started sharing my craft journey since 2010. Since then I've been featured in some of the local TV shows and also magazines.
+ I'm a life member of The Arts & Crafts Guild, KL & Selangor and currently a crochet instructor in Spotlight, Malaysia.

If you like to say hello, you can email me at misfydkrafts@gmail.com


Happy crafting, Happy browsing, Be Original, Support Handmade, Support MFK :)

Fyd

The Founder, Designer, Crocheter, Crafter of MisFydKrafts (001975460-K)
www.misfydkrafts.com.my

===================================================================================================================================

1st crafters "Feather or Bulu" Gathering

Last weekend I managed to meet up with some of my online crafter friends, Norlie from SekociNorlie, Sabrina from MikyLayna & Rafidah from PinkShoeLover. The meet up was kind of a last minute planning as last Saturday was the only Saturday left that me & Sabrina in KL. Initially the meet up was for getting some feathers from Norlie, that is why it is called Bulu (feather in English) Gathering. We brought some along some junk food for a picnic & chitchat in Shah Alam Lake Park. It was great to finally meet up with all of them as we normally comment each other online. Here's some shots of us at the short gathering:

 The beautiful view of Shah Alam Lake Park.

4 of us with Miky+Layna and 6 years old Wana behind the camera. She took this photo & she did it well =). Check out more photos in my FB.

4 comments:

Aisyah Helga said...

Wow! Bestnye! Wish I was there,too :)

Unknown said...

Hopefully next time we can get more ppl & spend more time chitchat on crafts.

Lagi best bole kumpul kt pulau Aisyah tu! huhuhu...kumpul all crafter there in paradise sambil lawat Aisyah! =)

Aisyah Helga said...

Best jgk tu! Tp takut semua tk mampu nk datang ke sini :p Agak mahal kosnye...but a good suggestion!

Unknown said...

Bole plan the gathering earlier like 1 year, so semua org bole kumpul duit & plan =)

Waa best yer~~~ you can go for a holiday & do your favourite therapy tooo~~~~ Mcm double therapy?? :p

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...