Welcome to MFK

Welcome to MisFydKrafts!

+ I'm Fyd! A full time working Malaysian Biotech scientist based in Kuala Lumpur, who loves crochet, crafts & DIYs.
+ Here's where I started sharing my craft journey since 2010. Since then I've been featured in some of the local TV shows and also magazines.
+ I'm a life member of The Arts & Crafts Guild, KL & Selangor and currently a crochet instructor in Spotlight, Malaysia.

If you like to say hello, you can email me at misfydkrafts@gmail.com


Happy crafting, Happy browsing, Be Original, Support Handmade, Support MFK :)

Fyd

The Founder, Designer, Crocheter, Crafter of MisFydKrafts (001975460-K)
www.misfydkrafts.com.my

===================================================================================================================================

New Lacey Beret Beanie

I didn't manage to update any new stuff for couple of weeks as I was busy with trainings, meetings & friend's wedding receptions. But a few weeks ago my friend's sister Iman had requested a new pattern beanie beret. I managed create one but it to took me a bit more time as I need to adjust the new pattern I was designing with the proper size. Eventually it came out quite ok. So here's the new Lacey Beret Beanie:

 The new beret beanie with a blue bow as Iman's request. The bow is slightly big around 10cm in length. I've attached a pin behind the bow so that it can be detachable whenever she like or use it as a pin on her scarf etc.

Top view of the beret.

Here's some photos of me modeling the new beanie =)
So what do you all think of this one?

8 comments:

Aisyah Helga said...

Very nice! Love the color combination

Syazwi Aljabri said...

Oh,I love your beanies! They're so cool!

Unknown said...

Thanks Aisyah! The colour was chosen by Iman herself =)

Unknown said...

Thanks Syazwi! =)

Ezyane Zaki said...

alamak.. canteks!!
I juga tak berjaya siapkan beret tuk diri sendiri.. hehe

Unknown said...

Thanks Ezyane!
Ganbare! Bole bat punye~ ;) hehe

fallahiah said...

i really looking for cute beanie and i really like dis one..how much if i want to order like this but in black colour??

Unknown said...

Thanks Fallahiah!

This pattern is a custom made for a friend. If you are interested in ordering/enquiry do drop me an email at f.dy.accessories@gmail.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...