Welcome to MFK

Welcome to MisFydKrafts!

+ I'm Fyd! A full time working Malaysian Biotech scientist based in Kuala Lumpur, who loves crochet, crafts & DIYs.
+ Here's where I started sharing my craft journey since 2010. Since then I've been featured in some of the local TV shows and also magazines.
+ I'm a life member of The Arts & Crafts Guild, KL & Selangor and currently a crochet instructor in Spotlight, Malaysia.

If you like to say hello, you can email me at misfydkrafts@gmail.com


Happy crafting, Happy browsing, Be Original, Support Handmade, Support MFK :)

Fyd

The Founder, Designer, Crocheter, Crafter of MisFydKrafts (001975460-K)
www.misfydkrafts.com.my

===================================================================================================================================

First attempt of making hairclips

Last weekend I was like crazy experimenting on making two types of hairclips, double prong alligator clips & snap clips. I managed to line the double prong & cover the snap clips with felt. So here's the the result:

My first attempt to lined the double prong alligator clips. Luckily manage to make them neatly enough :)

Here's my snap clips. I've covered the snap clips with felt made from recycle bottles & sew the side with a blanket stitch.
Now the clips are ready, next is how to embellish them :)

3 comments:

feltralicious said...

huhuhu, saya pn tengah buat hairclips ni. dah embellish skrg baru nak jahit plak :)

Aisyah Helga said...

Wow! Byknye..semangat plk sy utk buat lg hairclips. At the moment nk cepat siapkn crochet projek tu. Where did you get those kinds of felt?

Unknown said...

@feltralicious:
Gud luck! Tk saba rnk tgk your hairclips~ =)

@Aisyah:
heheh tuu ler semangat bat smp non stop :p. Those felt beli kt artshop kt KL.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...