Welcome to MFK

Welcome to MisFydKrafts!

+ I'm Fyd! A full time working Malaysian Biotech scientist based in Kuala Lumpur, who loves crochet, crafts & DIYs.
+ Here's where I started sharing my craft journey since 2010. Since then I've been featured in some of the local TV shows and also magazines.
+ I'm a life member of The Arts & Crafts Guild, KL & Selangor and currently a crochet instructor in Spotlight, Malaysia.

If you like to say hello, you can email me at misfydkrafts@gmail.com


Happy crafting, Happy browsing, Be Original, Support Handmade, Support MFK :)

Fyd

The Founder, Designer, Crocheter, Crafter of MisFydKrafts (001975460-K)
www.misfydkrafts.com.my

===================================================================================================================================

Thanks for supporting & buying MisFydKrafts

Yesterday just right before I want to go out for work....... I've locked myself between the outside grilled & outside door (enterance area) for nearly 1hour!
Yeap...first time ever I locked myself in as I left my keys in the house, the house maintenance management's technician have to cut the padlock to safe me who was locked like a convict + need to break my door knob & change to a new one ***sigh*** Luckily I was still on time for work.......
 The cut padlock & the busted door knob

Anyway, despite that awful morning, I managed to sell some of MisFydKrafts from my colleagues (F'dyHana Hp strap & pin, crochet bracelet & crochet ring). Got some new orders too for F'dyHana Rose.
Thanks guys for all of your support! ***hugs*** I'm so happy. I'll try to create more nice accessories in the future. 

Thanks to all followers too (Total 17 followers since I open my blog in January...oh non-public follower too if there's any).  I hope you all will enjoy browsing all of my creations. Hope to please the eyes of everyone out there.

Please do keep commenting. I love comments!  ;) It's kinda motivation to create good stuff, get new ideas & of course, for sharing & learning too.

Thanks again!

2 comments:

Aisyah Helga said...

I remember a scene I saw by chance on 8TV,blogger boy, just like what happened to you! It's awful,isn't it? So,next time you be more careful,k?

Unknown said...

Never watch blogger boy before :p but yeap it's definitely awful. In addition to that it was hot that morning. I sweat like crazy.

Now I left my extra keys in my office just in case it happens again & I can ask my colleague help without knocking down the door :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...