Welcome to MFK

Welcome to MisFydKrafts!

+ I'm Fyd! A full time working Malaysian Biotech scientist based in Kuala Lumpur, who loves crochet, crafts & DIYs.
+ Here's where I started sharing my craft journey since 2010. Since then I've been featured in some of the local TV shows and also magazines.
+ I'm a life member of The Arts & Crafts Guild, KL & Selangor and currently a crochet instructor in Spotlight, Malaysia.

If you like to say hello, you can email me at misfydkrafts@gmail.com


Happy crafting, Happy browsing, Be Original, Support Handmade, Support MFK :)

Fyd

The Founder, Designer, Crocheter, Crafter of MisFydKrafts (001975460-K)
www.misfydkrafts.com.my

===================================================================================================================================

Simple String Necklace

Inspired by Marta's Creative Yarn again I made my own string necklace. Marta's shared the pattern to everyone (She's nice) but I still can't really understand the crochet terms. So I just made it up myself. Struggled a bit on how to end the necklace but somehow managed to complete the necklace. So here's my new necklace!

Tadaaaa!! My new brown string necklace with a nice button to fasten it :)

4 comments:

MyBotanG said...

pretty necklace and very creative! just curious, x itchy ek??

Anonymous said...

Nice! I like her blog,too. I've tried the string headband with the bow and it's real easy. And looks nice,too. It's great you can create yr own without reading the pattern. I learned how to read written patterns myself a long time ago but it wasn't easy! Anyway,good luck!

Unknown said...

@Aisyah: Thanks! Yeah Marta is very creative & generous :). Yup the bow & the string headband is easy. I normally use japanese patterns where they have illustration. That's why I don't really know how to read them. But then I'm learning to read more now :)

Unknown said...

@Sohana: Thanks! Credit to Marta's creative idea. Igai to not itchy. I'm using acrylic yarn. If you use a coarse type maybe. But bole je cari yarn lembut like soft cotton if nk lembut lg :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...