Welcome to MFK

Welcome to MisFydKrafts!

+ I'm Fyd! A full time working Malaysian Biotech scientist based in Kuala Lumpur, who loves crochet, crafts & DIYs.
+ Here's where I started sharing my craft journey since 2010. Since then I've been featured in some of the local TV shows and also magazines.
+ I'm a life member of The Arts & Crafts Guild, KL & Selangor and currently a crochet instructor in Spotlight, Malaysia.

If you like to say hello, you can email me at misfydkrafts@gmail.com


Happy crafting, Happy browsing, Be Original, Support Handmade, Support MFK :)

Fyd

The Founder, Designer, Crocheter, Crafter of MisFydKrafts (001975460-K)
www.misfydkrafts.com.my

===================================================================================================================================

Crochet Style Bracelet - Beads

Last week when I was talking about my flower crochet with my dear Pdy, he was suggesting making bracelet. At once I have ideas for the design. Crochet bracelet deco with beads & funky metal buttons to fasten. The wrist size can be adjust using the buttons. Today I managed to finish two design.


Green crochet bracelet medium with randomly sew pearly beads & funky metal buttons.



Orange crochet bracelet wide with randomly sew silver bugle beads & plain metal buttons.

What do you think about it? Would you want one? :)

Both crochet bracelets now is available for purchase! 
 
Bracelet Colour & Code Name: Dark Green + Beads (CBB-G1), Orange + Beads (CBB-O1) 
Material:     CBB-G1 - Acrylic, Pearly beads, Metal buttons
                           CBB-O1 - Acrylic, Silver bugle beads, Silver metal buttons
Size:      CBB-G1 - 18.5cm(L) x 2.5cm(W), suitable for wrist size 14.0-18.0cm (circumference)  
                  CBB-O1 - 19.0cm(L) x 3.0cm(W), suitable for wrist size 14.5-18.5cm (circumference)
Price:  CBB-G1 - RM 15.00
                 CBB-O1 - RM 18.00             
                [Prices stated are not including delivery]

Info: 
Suitable if you like something different or unique yet gorgeous bracelet.
Soft, light with randomly sewn with beads.
Dark green base with pearly seed beads & adjustable using the vintage metal buttons for CBB-G1.
Orange base with shining silver bugles & adjustable using the plain metal buttons for CBB-O1.

Status:
Available.

Happy Shopping! :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...